This is a recipe I use regularly. It is a raw (or almost raw?) 3 ingredient chocolate that you can use for dipping, freezing, coating or just eating on its own. I love to pour it into mini patty pans and allow to set in the fridge or freezer. It is such a smooth chocolate... just melts in your mouth! I love it. I posted a photo of them and asked on our social media pages what you all thought they were. Most of you thought they were peanut butter cups! I can definitely see how. They aren't peanut butter cups, however, you could definitely add a dollop of peanut butter in the middle! You could also try rum and raisin, fruit and nut, orange peel etc... Hope you love them!
EQUAL AMOUNTS OF:
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and heat it up carefully until the coconut oil has JUST melted.
- Stir until all ingredients have melted and the cocoa has dissolved.
- Pour into patty pans and place in the fridge or freezer until set.
- Eat from the fridge. Enjoy.
- Keep them refrigerated so they do not melt.