drizzle olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
500g zucchini, grated
1 big handful roughly torn kale leaves
2 teaspoons curry powder
big pinch salt
big pinch black pepper
350g extra firm tofu
200ml Plant Based Milk such as Soy Milky Lite
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Preheat your oven to a moderate temperature at approximately 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a fry pan on medium to high heat, add the oil and onion and sauté until transparent.
- Wrap the grated zucchini in a cloth and squeeze hard to discard the excess liquid.
- Add in the garlic, kale and grated zucchini, season with salt and pepper and sauté until the zucchini has softened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the curry powder, salt, pepper, tofu, soy milk, nutritional yeast, flour and mustard and blend until smooth.
- Spray a 25cm x 25cm baking tin.
- Combine the creamy mixture from the processor and the zucchini mixture and pour it into the tin.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour until lightly browned on top and a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and put in the fridge until needed. Serve cool for lunch or at a tea party!
- Enjoy your zucchiniliciousness!