Trust me when I say that there is nothing better than having a couple of good dressing recipes under your belt. This is sweet, tasty and extremely easy to make. It also will last for a good couple of weeks or so in the fridge. I absolutely love having a couple of premade dressings in the fridge ready to go. Drizzle it over salads, roast veggies and anything that your heart desires! Enjoy :)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
big pinch sea salt
big pinch black pepper
1 garlic clove
- Say goodbye to boring salads.
- Add all ingredients to a processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until needed.
- Say hello to the magical world of salad deliciousness.
- If you don't have a blender or food processor, just mince or crush the garlic as finely as possible and add into a bowl with the other ingredients and whisk until smooth.