There is seriously nothing better than having a dressing recipe that is easy to make, uses everyday ingredients and can be refrigerated for a couple of weeks. It is the ultimate dressing. I never enjoyed making dressings that had to be used on the day as it seemed like a waste and I never got through it all. Now, we have this amazing recipe that is not only delicious and quick to make, but it can sit in the fridge for a good 2 weeks or so! So whenever you feel like a yummy fresh salad, you will have our crazily tasty sweet mustard dressing on hand. Trust me... the world of salads is going to take a massive step into the magical world of salad heaven. Say goodbye to boring salads and hello to deliciousness. Thank me later!
3 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup olive oil
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
BIG pinch salt
BIG pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- Say goodbye to boring salads.
- Add all ingredients to a processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until needed.
- Say hello to the magical world of salad deliciousness.
- If you don't have a blender or food processor, just mince or crush the garlic as finely as possible and add into a bowl with the other ingredients and whisk until smooth.