Mmmmm chocolate crackles! It is like the most stereotypical party food in the world but is seriously still the most delicious! The chocolatey-ness and the crunchiness go so well together... but normally they are made with sugar and copha which isn't good for your lovely little body. So, here in the wonderful world of Veggieful, we have created a healthier version of chocolate crackles! They are more delicious, easier and VEGAN! Woo woo woo. I would say that I hope you love them as much as we do but I know that you will love them... there is no doubt in my mind! Enjoy your crackly goodness!
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup cocoa
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 1/2 cups rice bubbles (brown, white... your choice!)
- Place the melted coconut oil, cocoa and maple syrup into a bowl and whisk until combined. If it doesn't combine properly, try slowly heating it while stirring until it has combined.
- Pour in the rice bubbles and stir until the rice bubbles are coated.
- Divide the chocolate crackles between 24 mini patty pans or 12 normal patty pans.
- Refrigerate or place in the freezer until set.
- Once set, place in a sealed container in the fridge to avoid them from going stale and soft.
- Once set, place in a sealed container to avoid them from going stale and soft.
The nutrition information above is an approximate guideline.