I love the vegan soy yoghurts from the supermarket... however, they are so expensive and I can't stop at one! So we have created a recipe to make your own berry yoghurt at home with only four ingredients! It is creamy, delicious and so filling! You can add as little or as many berries as you like and adjust the sweetness as desired. I hope you love it! ^-^
makes 2 ½ cups
300g soft silken tofu
2 cups frozen mixed berries
3 tablespoons maple syrup
vegan milk substitute (such as Soy Milky Lite), as needed
- In a processor or blender, add the silken tofu, 1½ cups of the frozen berries and the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle in your milk substitute until the desired thinness is achieved.
- Pour into a bowl or container and add in the last ½ cup of berries and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
- Enjoy your deliciousness!
- Silken tofu should be found in your local supermarket. It is is the softest tofu and has a custard-like consistency. Choose a plain-flavoured silken tofu so that your yoghurt tastes delicious!
- Store in the fridge for up to three days.
The nutrition information above is an approximate guideline and is calculated with 2 tablespoons of soy milk. Each serving is high in manganese and vitamin C.