There is nothing better than eating a delicious popsicle in the warm summery months. Although, I guarantee that you will love these even in the cold wintery months... they are way too delectable to stop at one or three. I use 100ml-sized popsicle moulds which makes three delicious mango ice creams with only 78 calories each! It is definitely a guilt-free dessert. We made a batch of these to photograph and accidentally left them out of the freezer while editing the photos. Jerome went back and ate the melted popsicles with a spoon because they are seriously delicious hehe. We have been having so much fun with our new popsicle moulds... we love playing in the kitchen together and experimenting with new and different ice block flavours. We feel like children all over again! The great thing about these moulds is that if you make a yummy breakfast smoothie but cannot finish it all, you just pour it into a mould and eat it as an icecream later. Love it! Anyway, we hope you really enjoy these :)
makes 3 100ml-sized popsicles
140g frozen mango
1/2 cup Soy Milky Lite
2 tablespoon liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave etc...), to taste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined, smooth and creamy.
- Pour into three 100ml-sized popsicle moulds.
- Freeze for a few hours until set and frozen. Enjoy!
- Use any liquid sweeteners that you have on hand and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- I find that pouring hot water over the popsicle moulds helps the ice blocks to release.
- If you cannot tolerate soy, feel free to use any other milk substitutes such as oat milk, rice milk, almond milk etc... Coconut milk would also be amazingly delicious!
The nutrition information above is an approximate guideline.