I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Sophie at her wonderful blog Sophies Foodie Files. You must check out her site as she has so many recipes and interesting things to read. It is such a lovely gesture when someone nominates you for an award and recognises your effort. Thank you Sophie, It really did make me smile ^-^
Well, the here are the rules of the Beautiful Blogger award:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 6 things about yourself.
- Nominate 6 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
6 Things About Myself:
- Basics: My name is Madison. I am a 21 year old vegan living in Australia. I am studying Accounting at university and escape from uni stress by cooking and blogging. I am engaged to the wonderful Jerome who does all the food photography and cute cartoons and graphics for Veggieful. I have three little guinea pigs: Sherman, Mr. Sniffles and Pickles. See more on them here.
- Random fact 1: I am a clean freak. Before I sit down to blog, cook or study I need the house to be tidy. I can't work in a house that is messy. So, I normally vacuum once per day. That may sound extreme but I do have toilet-trained guinea pigs who shed like sheep hehe.
- Random fact 2: I love coffee... well, I like the idea of drinking coffee. I get so excited by the idea of going out for coffee and sitting down and drinking a nice soy flat white... but when I actually have one, I don't really enjoy it. Its quite strange actually >.<
- Random fact 3: I eat more than Jerome. Yes it is true. I can eat, eat, eat, eat and STILL be hungry. My naturopath said that I have the highest metabolism she has ever seen. Which explains my constant hunger haha. I no longer keep a food diary because the amount of food I eat a day is so scary! At least it is all healthy food... lots of fruits and veggies!
- Random fact 4: I loveeee makeup! I really do. Before I started blogging I was doing makeup tutorials on youtube... but I got a bit bored with that and decided to pursue my passion of vegan cooking. I particularly like eye makeup... I love experimenting with different sparkles!
- Jerome: Jerome is so lovely. I don't want to be overly romantic but he is the one who always believes that I can do what I want to do and he motivates me to keep going even when times are tough. A little about Jerome - He is 21, loves food photography, he paints and draws like a genius. He is so creative as shown through Veggieful's cute cartoons, graphics and food photography. He is romantic... I cannot count all the times I have come home from work to be surprised with a beautiful vegan meal, champagne, dessert and candles! Cute cute cute! He will add his own section on the 'about' page soon!
I will nominate the following amazing blogs for this award, in no particular order:
- Caitlin @ The Vegan Chickpea - such a cute blog! Her recipes look so delicious and fresh.
- Rebecca @ Vegan Sparkles - I love Rebecca's site. She looks so beautiful and her posts are so down-to-earth and fun. Vegan Sparkles is just an all-round cool site!
- Danny @ Boy and the Rabbit - I love EVERYTHING about Danny's blog. The food photography, the creativity and how different it is to all other blogs. I definitely feel that Danny deserves this beautiful blog award as his blog is simply sweet.
- Vaishali @ Holy Cow Vegan Recipes - Vishali's blog was one of the first that really got me interested in publishing my recipes online. I love the variety of vegan recipes she submits and the different pages and articles to read. She seems like such a sweet and beautiful person too!
- Ashley @ Eat Me Delicious - I love the variety on Ashley's blog. There is always something new to have a look at!
- Kelly @ The Vegan Cookie Connoisseur - Kelly's blog is so exciting! She has so many fun vegan baking ideas and takes some really interesting and beautiful photographs! I can be entertained for ages on her blog.